Password Reset Server uses a third party called TeleSign provide multifactor telephone verification.
Create an account with TeleSign if you'd like to use Multifactor-Phone verification questions.
TeleSign charges $0.20 per call to a phone number in the United States.
As of January 2011, TeleSign charges a $100 monthly fee. An alternative option without a monthly minimum is the ProxStop service.
- Sign up for a free TeleSign account
- Wait for them to approve your account - usually less than 24 hours.
- Get your Customer ID and Authentication ID from TeleSign. It’s under their
- Add them to Password Reset Server (Administration/Configuration).
- Add a "Multifactor-Phone" question to your Security Policy.