Release Notes 1.2.000006
Main Focus: Searching Enhancements
- User Full Name and Group Description are now displayed in workflows and are searchable.
- Fixed issue with Installer requiring internet access to complete.
- Fixed issue with Installer not checking for .NET 4.0 runtime.
- Fixed permission error on Group and User Audit Report.
Release Notes 1.2.000000
Main Focus: Group Renewal
- Administrators can now set a Group Renewal Policy to force periodic review of Group Membership.
- Added option to automatically synchronize the Group Owner from Active Directory.
- Added grouping functionality on activity logs and reports to group the audits by activity type rather than time.
- Added new icons for Groups and Users when searching.
- Updated icons for adding and removing Groups and Users for additional usability and clarity.
- Added Integrated Windows Authentication support for automatic login when user is already authenticated against AD.
- Groups deleted in Active Directory are now made inactive.
- Numerous minor cosmetic enhancements.
- Fixed permission issue where group owner options were incorrectly displayed on home screen.
- Fixed issue where a duplicate user could be created if the user was deleted and re-created in Active Directory.
- Fixed issue where Groups Owned showed all groups for users with the Super Admin role permissions.
- Fixed "Save to File" on Group and User Audit Report.
- Fixed issues with resetting custom ports for the SMTP configuration.
Release Notes 1.1.000006
Main Focus: Usability and Auditing
- Added the ability to export the Group and User Audit Report and all Activity logs to CSV.
- Added Group Description to the Group Details, Join Group, Add Group Members, and My Groups pages.
- Added an email alert for when Group membership is changed in AD after the initial synchronization.
- Approved and Denied Audit Records now show the user that approved or denied the request.
- Added email address to User Detail page.
- Fixed error where a user could receive permissions through a disabled role.
- Fixed issue where manually resetting the database connection through the DBConnnectionReset page could fail due to cache issues.
- Fixed issue where users could be removed if the connection to AD was lost during the synchronization.
Release Notes 1.0.000189
Initial Release (after Beta completed)
- Significant AD synchronization performance improvements.
- Numerous aesthetic improvements.
- New User and Group report.
- Better support for AD's natural group scope restrictions (for example -
which users and groups can be added to Universal, Global and Domain Local groups).