8/4/2011 9:47:59 AM
Full release notes are here.
Main Focus: Advanced Password Requirements
* Advanced rules can now be applied to password fields on the Secret Template.
o Multiple custom character sets can be created and used in these rules to more exactly limit the type of password generated.
o New reports to show what passwords do not meet complexity requirements.
o Validation can be enabled to prevent saving Secrets that do not meet the password complexity requirements.
* Added audit record for machine when using an Active Directory account to launch Remote Desktop and PuTTY.
* The advanced XML import now includes Secret dependencies.
* Fixed bug in the color column on custom reports.
* Fixed bug that could cause the Local Account Finder in Discovery to fail for some sets of credentials.
* Fixed bug where the default folder was not always being set on Dashboard.
For new customers to install:
Go to <a href="http://www.thycotic.com/products_secretserver_download.html">http://www.thycotic.com/products_secretserver_download.html</a> for the zip file and complete instructions on how to install Secret Server.
For existing customers to upgrade:
Thycotic Development Team