Thycotic Software is a dynamic information technology company located in the heart of Washington, DC. Thycotic offers its employees a chance to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your contributions and ideas are valued; a culture that led us to be named, one of the "10 Best Tech Companies to Work For" by Business Insider.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Monitor, screen, and respond to incoming communications.
- Package and mail promotional materials to high-level clients.
- Work with building management to address office issues as necessary.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Prepare correspondence, communications, and other documents.
- File and catalog documents and materials.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- At least one year of experience in standard administrative practices and procedures.
- Bachelors degree an advantage.
- Outstanding organization skills; ability to prioritize and plan tasks.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis, resourcefulness, and decision-making ability.
- Support culture/team building activities.
- NO PHONE CALLS
- NO RECRUITERS
- NO OFFSHORING
- NO OUTSOURCING
- NO TELECOMMUTING
- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP